Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Only 4 days to go!!

Not long now till the stallion parade and I have been flat out getting a basic website up and running as well as organising business cards.

Thanks to Kate from Geegee Photography I have some lovely photos of both of the horses. I have used three of Shell Fire for the stallion parade poster. Just spent the last 5 hours creating it.
It's very basic. The longest part is cutting out the images and organising the poster.

Here it is. Probably best to click on it to open it in another window to read it properly!




I have yet to organise getting this printed.... and I have my flyers to design and print out too!!

I have the basic set up for my 'Arabian Tent' theme organised. Just have to spend the Saturday down there setting it up.

Anyhow, I must go to bed. Need sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment